<i gave you my heart but you broke it */> window.defaultStatus=" i give you my heart";
Monday, April 30, 2007


This week is going to be crazy.
I know it will be.
History and english paper 2 on friday, freaking out so bad about the crime/ sci-fi story we have to write.
Trying to mug History, but failing miserably because I am seriously in no mood to study! :(

Next week's schedule:
Monday- english compo
Tuesday- chinese compo + geog
Wednesday- math

i don't know if i missed out any. gah. whatever.
I'm feeling the heat of MYAs, as everyone is.
But the most important thing is, I feel that I am like, lacking in what i used to have last year!
I mean, History was something I actually liked, loved, preferred, but now, i got seven for my FA!
I don't know.
Is it as you grow older, studies start to take a backseat?
Oh well.
Have to get back to doing homework.
I really want next thursday to come.


when everything seems so exhausting, i wish i could just close my eyes, go to sleep.


gave my heart */ on 7:45:00 PM